banner image
banner image

THE END- all books come to an end (or do they)




I have to say this is how I feel every time I start a book.

Books to me have a soul it's a new way to deal with something a new chance to start a day over because you have a new place to go.

Books can be best friends, vacations and special trips to special worlds.

If you don't read I know that type of person. There was a time in my life that I wouldn't touch a book to save my life. One day I bought a book because it was one everyone was talking about... Do you remember The Da Vinci Code? Yes, that was the first book I actually read for fun. After reading this book I was stunned and shocked on how amazing this was so I continued to read and read and read... The library was my best friend. This was a time where I didn't know anyone where I lived so this is how I coped. Well then I made a friend and we both enjoyed reading. Until this point I was a judge a book by its cover type of person... oh no that cover looks dumb I don't want to read it.

Well off to the book store I went one day and the clerk told me about this genre of books, ( no idea there was such a thing at the time) Paranormal romance books. This was the most amazing day in the world for me. My reading took off even more.

From there I was just reading as much as I possibly could, and I stumbled on one of my favorite genre's Lesbian Romance and Lesbian Mystery. Where all or the main character is a lesbian.

Reading is amazing, it's like watching a movie with your imagination.

Don't quote me on it GO READ!!! Need help picking something message me I love giving suggestions. :)

Until Next Time
-Jen Marie

THE END- all books come to an end (or do they)  THE END- all books come to an end (or do they) Reviewed by Unknown on April 07, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.