banner image
banner image

Review: Mistletoe by Lyn Gardner

Review: Mistletoe | Lyn Gardner


Three sprits of mistletoe, two women…and an elf on a mission.

***

Four-year-old Diana Clarke sends her wish to Santa Claus, but lost in the lining of a sack, it isn’t discovered for thirty years. Now, Santa has a problem. No child’s wish has ever gone unanswered, but the child isn’t a child anymore.

Believing there is nothing in Santa’s Village to satisfy the little girl’s wish now that she’s an adult, he calls on a Higher Power and is given a suggestion. Although most of Santa’s workshops contain only toys for boys and girls, there is one that holds a possible solution to his problem. Learning that Diana will be attending three upcoming Christmas parties, Santa calls on his lead elf to deliver three sprigs of mistletoe, hoping that under one, Diana Clarke will find what she asked for thirty years before.



My Review:

I really liked this story, with the holidays being in swing it made me think happier thoughts. I loved that Santa was included, the mistletoe was just a great touch. It is a short story so parts of it made me wonder if I forgot a page but then again, it was a well written story and one I wouldn’t mind reading again. This book is sweet and cute. No large thrills until the end of the book and well lets just say you should read it. This book gets a 4 rating from me. Jen-
Review: Mistletoe by Lyn Gardner Review: Mistletoe by Lyn Gardner Reviewed by Unknown on February 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.